The issue, which was sold in the price band of Rs 421-428 per share, received bids for 38,80,64,950 shares against the offer size of 85,07,569 shares. The quota reserved for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) category was subscribed 84.88 times, non-institutional investors 73.26 times, and retail individual investors(RIIs) 11.33 times.
Dodla Dairy is the third-largest player in terms of milk procurement per day, with an average procurement of 1.03 million litres of raw milk per day (MLPD) as of March 31, 2021.
Dodla Dairy has 13 processing plants located in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Telangana, with an aggregate installed capacity of 1.70 MLPD. It also has two skimmed milk powder (SMP) plants in Nellore and Vedasandur, which have an aggregate installed capacity of 15,000 and 10,000 kgs per day, respectively.
Last heard, the unlisted share was commanding a grey market premium (GMP) of Rs 82-87 apiece, suggesting a 20.32 per cent premium over the upper end of the price band.
The IPO is likely to get listed on June 28, Monday.
Investors, who had bid for the issue can check the allotment status on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website:
2) Under the issue type, click Equity
3) Under the issue name, select Dodla Dairy Limited in the drop box
4) Write the application number
5) Add the PAN card ID
6) Click on ‘I am not a Robot’ and hit submit.
You can also check the allotment status on the online portal of KFintech Private Limited (
https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/), the registrar to the issue. The registrar is a Sebi-registered entity, qualified to act as such and which electronically processes all applications, and carries out the allotment process as per the prospectus.
The registrar is responsible for complying with the timelines for updating the electronic credit of shares to successful applicants, dispatching, and uploading of refunds, and attending to all investor-related queries after the issue is completed.
Here’s what you need to do to check the allotment status:
1) Go to the web portal of KFintech Private Limited
2) Select the IPO in the drop box, whose name will be populated only if the allotment is finalised
3) You may be required to select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID
4) In application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in Step 2
6) For security purpose, fill the captcha accurately
7) Hit submit.
Bidders who could not get allotment in the IPO may see the initialisation of refunds on Thursday. Others, who would be allotted shares may see the credit of shares in the demat account on Friday.